bg

About Us

Optical Gaging (S) Pte Ltd (OGS), located in Singapore is a division of Quality Vision International Inc. (QVII) – under the umbrella of Optical Gaging Products (OGP). Our parent company OGP Inc., USA was incorporated in Rochester, New York in 1954 and specializes in the manufacture and design of non-contact and multi-sensor metrology systems.

Over the years, we have persistently expanded our network of Sales and Technical Centres and authorized representatives to provide unsurpassed sales, service, training and application support for all our customers around the region.

We are also the distributor for SHR Computer Tomographic (CT) Scanner & ShapeGrabber 3D Laser Scanning, Inspection, Measurement systems in South East Asia. To enquire about Sales, Service and Application support for the following region, use the contact form:

Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, South China – Guangdong Province (Shenzhen, Dongguan, Zhuhai, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan), Hong Kong, Taiwan, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Australia, New Zealand

 

Bahasa:

Optical Gaging (S) Pte Ltd (OGS), berlokasi di Singapura adalah sebuah divisi dari Quality Vision International Inc. (QVI) – dibawah payung Optical Gaging Product (OGP). Perusahaan induk kami OGP Inc., USA didirikan di Rochester, New York pada 1954 dan mengkhususkan diri dalam pembuatan dan desain sistem metrologi non-kontak dan multisensor.

 Selama bertahun-tahun, kami secara terus-menerus memperluas jaringan penjualan, dukungan teknis dan perwakilan resmi untuk pelayanan penjualan, servis, serta pelatihan untuk semua pelanggan kami di seluruh wilayah.

 Kami juga merupakan distributor dari SHR Computer Tomographic (CT) Scanner & Shape Grabber 3D laser scanning, inspeksi, serta sistem pengukuran di Asia Tenggara. Untuk pertanyaan perihal Penjualan, Servis dan Aplikasi Bantuan untuk wilayah berikut, gunakan formulir kontak:

Singapura, Malaysia, Thailand, China Selatan – Propinsi Guangdong (Shenzhen, Dongguan, Zhuhai, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan), Hong Kong, Taiwan, Filipina, Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Australia, Selandia Baru.

 

 

In 1945 a new company was formed in Buffalo, NY to support the fledgling optical comparator industry. Engineers Specialties Division (ESD) of the Universal Engraving and Colorplate Company began manufacturing staging fixtures and chart-gages. After moving to Rochester, NY, ESD was purchased by a group of employees and re-formed as Optical Gaging Products, Inc. (OGP®) and Projection Gages, Inc. (PGI).

OGP began a working relationship with Eastman Kodak Company as the exclusive distributor for the Kodak Contour Projector®. OGP rapidly expanded and became a national leader in optical inspection. In 1955, one of the founders of OGP, Edward C. Polidor, formed Automation Gages, Inc., a firm specializing in highly customized inspection equipment. The equipment designed and manufactured by Automation Gages filled such diverse needs as automatic measuring of germanium transistor wafers to evaluation of the wash-and-wear characteristics of textiles.

Automation Gages soon became the national distributor for Bausch and Lomb scientific industrial products, including optical comparators and analytical microscopes. In 1959, OGP found its way to Detroit and became part of the Ex-Cell-O Corporation when Kodak sold the Contour Projector Line.

To meet future challenges, Automation Gages embarked on a program to build the core technologies needed for market leadership. Between 1969 and 1973, they acquired General Measurement Research, Inc. (manufacturer of the Digital Incremental Glass scale system), Visual Inspection Products (designers and builders of chart layout machines and 1:1 pantographs), the optical comparator product lines from Ex-Cell-O and Bendix Measurement Division, and, finally, Optical Gaging Products, Inc. All operations, including manufacturing, were consolidated under one roof in Rochester, New York in 1973.

Since then, Optical Gaging Products has become a world leader in non-contact and multisensor measurement.

Bahasa:

Pada tahun 1945 sebuah perusahaan baru dibentuk di Buffalo, NY untuk mendukung industri komparasi optis yang sedang berkembang. Engineers Specialties Division (ESD) dan Perusahaan Universal Engraving dan Colorplate mulai memproduksi alat pengukuran dan alat ukur berbasis grafis. Setelah pindah ke Rochester, NY, ESD dibeli oleh sekelompok karyawan dan berubah menjadi Optical Gaging Products, Inc. (OGP®) and Projection Gages, Inc. (PGI).

OGP memulai hubungan kerja dengan Eastman Kodak Company sebagai distributor eksklusif untuk Kodak Contour Projector®. OGP berkembang dengan pesat dan menjadi pemimpin nasional untuk produk inspeksi optik. Di tahun 1955, Salah satu pendiri OGP, Edward C. Polidor, membentuk Automation Gages, Inc., sebuah perusahaan yang mengkhususkan diri pada peralatan inspeksi yang dibuat berdasarkan pesanan. Peralatan yang didesain dan diproduksi oleh Automation Gages memenuhi kebutuhan mulai dari pengukuran wafer transistor germanium hingga evaluasi karakteristik cuci-pakai pada tekstil.

Untuk memenuhi tantangan masa depan, Automation Gages memulai sebuah program untuk membangun teknkologi inti untuk memimpin pasar. Antara tahun 1969 dan 1973, mereka mengakusisi General Measurement Research, Inc (manufaktur dari sistem Digital Incremental Glass Scale), Produk Inspeksi Visual (designer dan pembuat dari mesin chart layout dan 1:1 pantographs), produk komparator optik dari Ex-Cell-O dan Divisi Pengukuran Bendix dan pada akhirnya Optical Gaging Prouct, Inc. Semua operasi termasuk manufaktur, dikonsolidasi di bawah satu atap di Rochester, New York tahun 1973.

Sejak saat itu, Optical Gaging Products telah menjadi pemimpin dunia untuk pengukuran non-kontak dan multisensor.